Be part of Scotland's only national 'cycle to work' count. You will be able to register and record how many bikes are at your workplace all day on Wednesday 10th May 2017.
The Big Count asks you, twice a year, to visit the bike parking at your workplace and count the number of bikes there that day. It's that simple. There are so many reasons to take part:
- we will enter you into a prize draw to win a bike;
- you will be regularly and anonymously monitoring your organisation's rates of cycling;
- it takes 5 minutes to do;
- your organisation will be taking a step towards becoming a Cycle Friendly Employer;
- and you will be helping Scotland become a nation of cyclists.
To find out more about the Cycle Friendly Employer Award or any of Cycling Scotland's other projects please follow this link or call 0141 229 5350.